Knightfall - buy it now

Thursday 16 May 2013

The numbers are in....

So, my three free KDP select days are over, and the figures are in as to how many people downloaded my book during the last three days.  It's a good amount, and I am pleased to see so many, but at the same time I am a little disappointed.  I think I was expecting thousands for some reason, and I've no idea how many are normally downloaded and I know how many other books are also free, so more fool me I suppose.

Anyway, I'm sure all these words here are just boring you, so lets get down to the numbers!

US            176
UK           124
Germany  25
France      1
Japan        18
Canada      9     (I was expecting an American or UK type number?)

Total         353

Roughly    117 per day

So, that's 353 new potential readers, reviews, maybe even fans.  If anyone has any experience of how many readers this translates to, or any other words of wisdom, please do comment and let me know what you think.

On a lighter note, it's only 5 days until the next Xbox announcement (infinity or fusion or whatever it's called), but they're going to have to try very hard to beat my excitement for the PS4, especially if it does end up needing an always on internet....

No comments:

Post a Comment