Knightfall - buy it now

Monday 6 May 2013

Bank Holiday Monday

Really good day at the computer today, despite outside being the hottest day of the year so far.  It comes down to whether I would prefer skin cancer or obesity related diabetes I guess.

I wrote another pivotal scene today, the one I have jokingly been referring to as 'the shot heard around the world' (but only to myself, obviously, or people really would start to look at me funny...).  Remember when I said it was all going to get worse for my characters (I'm talking to you, single reader who stumbled across here by accident!), well this is when it starts to get REALLY bad for them.

On a nicer note, Tina Pollick has posted an author interview of yours truly on her blog, please go and check it out at

http://tinapollick.com/r-jackson-lawrence-knigtfall-book-1-of-the-chronicle-of-benjamin-knight/

She also has an on going promotion to support breast cancer research so please support her however you can.

I hope you are all enjoying your BBQ's

No comments:

Post a Comment