Knightfall - buy it now

Thursday 11 July 2013

Book 2 is done!

Had a fantastic, eventful day with regards to my writing.  Check these out!

1.  Had the edited version of Knightfall back from the editor.  She took less than 2 weeks and has done an incredible job, I am really pleased.  I have updated the files at KDP and CreateSpace, so they should be ready to download and ordain the next 24 hours!  The editing company I used is called Hercules Editing and Consulting (www.bzher​cules.com) and I have already approached the about book 2, I am so impressed.  Even better, they have 10% off until the 15th July!

2.  I finished the first draft of book 2 of the Chronicle of Benjamin Knight - Darkest Before Dawn.  I am so pleased.  I have a fun few weeks now going through it, changing, tweaking, getting feedback from beta readers, before it goes to the editors.  Then I will be able to publish it and crack on with book 3.  It's a bit of a shift from what most people were expecting would happen, but I hope the reasons why all make sense.

3.  I have approved the cover for Darkest Before Dawn and you can check it out below!  I love it, it shows a really pivotal scene in the book that readers will recognise when they read it (if they ever do!).  Please, please, please let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment