Knightfall - buy it now

Wednesday 19 March 2014

New Light Competition

As part of the release of Book 3 in The Chronicle of Benjamin Knight, the epilogue of the book contains a competition that also leads into the fourth book. As part of a desire to make it fair to everyone, I have decided to post the competition here also for anyone to enter (like most competitions these days, no purchase necessary!).

First, here is the code sheet that readers have to decipher...



As noted in the book, the first five people to contact me with the correct decryption of the code (via my website www.jackson-lawrence.com) will receive signed copies of the first three books in the Benjamin Knight series!

In addition, I still have review copies available for people if they want them (available in epub, mobi and pdf format) and I'm happy to provide copies of books 1 and 2 to go along with them. Please leave a comment below or contact me via the website, with contact details and the format required.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment