Knightfall - buy it now

Monday 5 August 2013

The New Doctor

So, Peter Capaldi?  He has a slightly quirky look to him, but seems a lot darker than Matt Smith and even David Tennant to some extent, I hope he has darker stories to go with it.  I was hoping that the BBC would come bursting through my door at 7:25pm last night, but it didn't happen.  Oh well, maybe I'll get the gig next time....

Another 5 star review for Knightfall overnight, this time from William Bryan on Goodreads (make sure to visit his blog here at http://williambryanmiller.com/) and I am also reading his debut novel Kyrathaba Rising at the moment as part of a review exchange.  I'm not as fast a reader as him so I'm only about half way through, but I'm enjoying it so far.  Check it out on amazon at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00E3YJ4HY

It's a sci fi story set about 250 years in the future where humanity has been almost wiped out by an alien nuclear assault, and the last few pockets of humanity live deep underground.  There's murder and mystery, aliens and a virtual reality that might not be all it seems!

Back to book 3 again today, I can hear Alexander preparing his torture equipment already, he can't wait to get started....

No comments:

Post a Comment